Thursday, September 21, 2006

Have You Seen My Pussy?


Back in the good old days... back when mini back packs were in and all you needed to get into the best clubs in the city was a push up bra and low self esteem... we used to play this game called “Things Which Are Awesome”.

Much as the name implies, you basically just name things which are awesome. Needless to say, we were usually very high when we played this game.

Some of the winners were Sno cones, pleather, Frappacinos and when you sleep with someone and then go through their medicine cabinets and find tons of mood enhancers.

Since I dont smoke much anymore and I don’t live in the suburbs anymore, I rarely get to play Things Which Are Awesome much these days. If I did though... I think this would be the winner.

This is a picture of the cat I will soon own. He is a Sphynx cat and I will love him in a way I could never love a human being.
Muffin reminded me that when “all I do is love” things, they have an unfortunate tendency to end up mangled, broken and/or emotionally disturbed, but this will be nothing like that. I swear.

I have already decided to dedicate my future to making this tiny, bald, freak of nature happy. I plan on knitting it tiny little sweaters with skulls, constructing him little boots out of playdoh, and buying him little studded collars. I also plan on bringing him with me everywhere I go, Paris Hilton style.

The only task which remains is naming him. I’ve narrowed it down to three potential names:
Nietzsche, which Anoosh favors. I think it may be a little pretentious, so I’d spell it Neechee, but it’s still a pretty intense name.

Azreal, which is my favorite. It means “angel of death” and you know how much I love working the phrase “of death” into everything. Plus, gotta love the Smurfs reference. Or...

Fluffy, which is obviously hilarious.

Thoughts? Votes?